WELCOME!!! I am extremely excited about being your child's 4th grade Science/Social Studies teacher this year! My students and I will go many places by utilizing the skills associated with deconstructing text. I have no doubt that each student will complete this year with a higher understanding of how to comprehend and respond to various types of science and social studies text. But, as I tell my students, we've got to learn how to listen, so that we can listen to learn. Following procedures and meeting expectations is the most important step in how we will get to our destinations!.
The school-wide NEES PBIS expectations will be enforced everyday, everywhere! Students must be:
Lifelong learners and global citizenship
- Class Expectations:
1. Come to class prepared with all materials DAILY.
2. Turn in assignments on time.
1. Show respect to ALL: teachers, substitutes, classmates, other adults and their property.
2. Speak appropriately using appropriate language and tone.
1. Follow all class and school procedures.
"It is okay to not know, but it is not okay to not try."
Your in Education,
Mrs. V. Deville